Recommend Product ! SoBe Lifewater Lean Machine Fuji Apple Pear, 20 oz (Pack of 24) Reviews

SoBe Lifewater Lean Machine Fuji Apple Pear, 20 oz (Pack of 24) Reviews



Read More From Here Now

Technical Details

- SoBe Lifewater Lean Machine Fuji Apple Pear, 20 oz (Pack of 24) from Groceries To Your Door...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!!
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "0 cal lifewater is the best" 2010-01-09
By D. KERR (VANCOUVER WA)
I can't find enough of this stuff... It's either becoming very popular or is very under stocked, since I find myself cleaning out the entire stock of the two stores nearest me on a weekly basis.
You should be able to find this for 99 cents.... beware, some places charge significantly more.
Great for diabetics like me, and very refreshing after a swim or hockey game. I like all the flavors except the red colored ones, acai, and yum berry, which remind me too much of hawaiian punch.
I have a lot of food allergies too, but haven't had any problem with any of the 0 calorie lifewaters.
I'm a natural skeptic and had to look up the ingredients before adopting something that seemed too good to be true. The sweetener used in this stuff is called Erythritol, which from what I've read is a natural substance from fruit and doesn't have all the side effects other sweeteners do, like promoting cavities, obesity, diabetes, or diarrhea.
I took it easy at first because i have sensitive bowels, but have found that i can drink this stuff from morning to night and not have any trouble. Although as with anything I eventually get bored and have to switch back to ice tea for a while.
I can't say the same for the regular lifewaters or any other beverage except unsweetened ice tea, and water, which get a little boring after a while.
This stuff has helped me kick the soda habit and reduce my appetite... thank you sobe!
It would be wonderful if I could have this stuff delivered by the case instead of having to go hunting for it a few bottles at a time.

Customer Buzz
 "Good taste" 2009-11-13
By Jeffrey Phillips (Columbia City, IN)
This is the first flavored water I have tried that I actually liked. It has a great flavor.

Images Product


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl